2003 Election for Historian Coordinator
Applicant Name: Amber KendelApplicant Email: email@example.com
Applicant Home Chronicle: Fred
As a player:
- I have been part of OWbN since early 2001, with my start playing in the (then
known as) Winnipeg Centre of the Chaos game.
- Pre-OWbN, I have played TT Vampire (both Camarilla & Sabbat) for 7 years, and
have dabbled sporadically in various other table top games, such as Werewolf,
Shadow Run, AD&D, Mummy and Adventure!.
- Played the Toreador Primogen (of 126 Cam Torrie players) on the Offical
Moderated White-Wolf sponsored java-based game (New Bremen) for almost two
As a Storyteller:
- I took on the role of AST for Winnipeg by Night: Cold Embrace when it formed
like a phoenix out of the ashes of it's former incarnation in August 2002, and
stayed on until March of 2003.
- I am currently HST of Winnipeg by Night: Cold Embrace, having been elected
into the role in September 2003.
- I ST'd a long-running Vampire: The Masquerade Camarilla TT from 1999-2001.
As a Council Member:
- I have been the Council Member for Winnipeg by Night: Cold Embrace from
August 2002 - present.
As a SubCoordinator:
- I have acted as the Canadian/Upper Midwest Historian as well as the Status
SubCoord under Stefanie Moser since her election as Historian mid-term in April
2002 through to the present.
I have worked extensively in both Accounting and Customer Service for the
entirety of my time out there in the "real world". How does this fit in to the
Historian/Status Coordinator position? Well, my accounting experience has
taught me how to keep accurate records of everything, and to do so in a timely,
organized manner. My customer service experience has taught me how to
effectively deal with people in a cooperative manner that will leave both
parties satisfied with the outcome, as well as how to build great working
relationships with all kinds of people