[PROPOSAL] [AUTOPASS] Dur-an-Ki Packet 2020
THIS PROPOSAL HAS THE POTENTIAL TO AUTO-PASS
This proposal is made in accordance with the Coordinator Bylaws, section 3.C. (Subsections ii. and iii.):
3. Coordinator Duties
C. Genre Coordinators
iii. Genre Coordinators must pass before Council any plot, enforced policy, R&U named characters, or binding edict they wish to use which they can reasonably expect to affect multiple chronicles and these proposals need not be seconded, but go immediately into discussion.
1. If no opposition is voiced during the week of discussion, the proposal is considered passed and enforceable. Once passed these are considered binding to all chronicles and a chronicles refusal to adhere is grounds for OWBN disciplinary measures. Opposition must be in regards to the content of the proposal and must give those reasons why the objection is voiced. This is to allow Coordinator's the opportunity to respond and/or make changes/remove the proposal and its contents.
I, Chase Jelliffe, as Assamite Coordinator, hereby propose this Dur-An-Ki 2020 edition packet.
Main changes are as follows:
2. Adding Way of the Levinbolt and Hearth Path. This has the support of the Tremere Coordinator.
3. Adding exceptions to Assamite only paths.
4. Added custom rituals to allow Schismatics to control the spread of Dur-an-Ki in the Camarilla.
5. Added rituals from Dark Ages V20 that are in all paradigms.
6. Revisited the path Blessings of the Great Dark Mother to return it back into play.
7. Giving Sorcerers the ability to create custom Advanced Rituals.
8. Updating Dark Pact info.
9. Changing Path of Blood from an R2 to an R1.
Otherwise, text in RED is text that is being ADDED to the packet. Text that is highlighted in YELLOW is text that is being REMOVED from the packet in this update.