[Proposal] [Bylaws] [Autopass] Obeah - NPC Deregulation
This proposal is made in accordance with the Coordinator Bylaws, section 3.C. iii.
Genre Coordinators must pass before Council any plot, R&U bylaw revision, R&U named characters, Coordinator-NPC Character Resurrections, territory requests, in character enforced policy, or in character binding edict they wish to use which they can reasonably expect to affect multiple chronicles and these proposals need not be seconded, but go immediately into discussion.
I, Zachary Cherry, as Salubri Coordinator, propose the following changes to the Character Bylaws. This proposal has the potential to autopass.
CHANGE (10. Controlled Items; m. Vampire Controlled Items; viii. Powers)
35. Obeah - PC: Coordinator Approval - NPC: Coordinator Approval - Coordinator: Salubri
35. Obeah - PC: Coordinator Approval - NPC: Coordinator Notify - Coordinator: Salubri
36. Non-Salubri Teaching Obeah based Combination Disciplines - PC: Coordinator Approval - NPC: Coordinator Approval - Coordinator: Salubri
Salubri antitribu are considered Non-Salubri for this bylaw.
ADDITIONALLY (10. Controlled Items; m. Vampire Controlled Items; v. Merits and Flaws)
16. Adonai's Disgrace - PC: Coordinator Approval - NPC: Coordinator Approval - Coordinator: Salubri
16. Merits or Flaws that Give Obeah In-Clan - PC: Coordinator Approval - NPC: Coordinator Notify - Coordinator: Salubri
Any other non-listed
- I do not believe that Storytellers need access to powers to tell a good story, but I feel that there should be fewer barriers in place for them to tell the story they want.
- The Census did not show any abuse of Adonai's Disgrace / Obeah.
- Considering custom merits and others found in V20, I wanted to change the entry in Merits and Flaws.
- Given the change in rarity for Obeah, I felt that it would be appropriate to reduce the NPC rarity for the merit/flaw as well.