2017 - Changing Breeds - Rob Hunsaker
Introduction and Background:
Hello everyone! My name is Rob Hunsaker (some of you know me by my nickname, Brutus), and I am running for the position of Changing Breeds Coordinator this term. I live in Strongsville, Ohio, just south of Cleveland. I’ve been a part of One World by Night since 2000, starting out with CiD in my hometown of Columbus.
While I started with Camarilla Vampire, I’ve played in almost every genre White Wolf has published across many games over the years – from Org to troupe to tabletop. I currently play Garou and Mage in our local chronicles (Under an Eerie Moon and An Uncertain Destiny, respectively), and I’m looking to get back into Sabbat again after a recent hiatus.
Introduction and Background (Portuguese):
- Assistant Storyteller for Columbus in Darkness
- Head Storyteller for Columbus in Darkness
- Assistant Storyteller for Motor City Monsters
- Head Storyteller for Motor City Monsters
- Assistant Storyteller for Under an Eerie Moon
- Head Storyteller for Under an Eerie Moon
- Gangrel Subcoord
- Tribal Narrator: Get of Fenris
- Organized and ran local D&D Adventurer’s League chapter
- Worked with Extra-Life.org, organizing and hosting a 24 hour charity gaming event, where all proceeds were donated to the Children’s Miracle Network (2014-2015)
Administrative Experience (Portuguese):
- Assistente de histórias para Columbus na escuridão
- cabeça de histórias para Columbus na escuridão
- Assistant de histórias para Cidade Do Motor
- Cabeça de histórias de monstros monstros Cidade Motor
- Assistant de histórias para sob uma
- cabeça de histórias de lua arrepiante sob uma lua
- Gangrel arrepiante Subcoord
- narrador tribais: Obtenha de Fenris
- organizado e realizado de D&D local da Liga aventureiro capítulo
- trabalhou com Extra-Life.org, organizar e acolher uma recepção disponível caridade evento de jogos, onde todas as receitas foram doados à crianças Milagre Rede (2014 ou 2015)
Changing Breeds is my favorite genre. I’ve seen it grow and change over the years, and I believe I can help to continue to guide the overarching story in ways that will intrigue our current player base – and entice newcomers to get involved.
Personal Statement (Portuguese):
Mudança de raças é o meu género favorito. Tenho visto ele crescer e mudar ao longo dos anos, e penso que posso ajudar para que continue a guiar a história abrangente em formas que intriga a nossa actual base de jogador - e convencer os recém-chegados a envolver.
I want to ensure a more cohesive narrative across the org and cultivate a capable staff, where we can examine the written genre and see where it meshes with the timeline we’ve created in the org. I believe this will ultimately cause less confusion between games, staffs, and players.
I’d like to move the overall narrative forward to encompass the material provided in W20, previously approved by Council. While my team will examine what this means for the tribes of Garou, we will also focus on how this affects the various breeds of Fera, as well. I want to see new ideas and stories, and I will have deadlines for content creation.
I will be utilizing several different methods of keeping in regular contact with my staff, helping with this office’s response time and the delegation of duties. If the CBC office has increased availability and accessibility, then games from every corner of the org will get whatever guidance and/or attention they may need.